Many multi-billion-dollar enterprises across the world are having a great run with cloud applications. The scalability and security of cloud solutions are unique, which makes it a key part of many successful businesses. Although there are many cloud service providers on the market, Microsoft Azure far exceeds them in creating, implementing, deploying, storing, and testing applications through its 100+ Microsoft-managed data centers. As a result, 95% of Fortune 500 companies provide Azure Training to their employees to drive their business growth. Furthermore, the annual average salaries of Azure Certified Professionals range anywhere from $108,095 – $137825 per annum!
How To Kickstart Your Career In Cloud With Microsoft Azure Training
Azure is a public cloud enterprise platform developed by Microsoft. It provides support for a variety of programming languages, databases, frameworks, and devices. Furthermore, Azure has up to 600 inventory services that run in Microsoft data centers.
Here are the top 7 reasons to choose Microsoft Azure certification training:
7 Reasons to Choose Microsoft Azure
- Emphasis on the Public Cloud
The overall usage of the public cloud is close to a whopping 88%. In addition to that, there are more than a thousand virtual machines running in the public cloud. Therefore you should consider learning Azure.
- Dominant Market Share
In the cloud market, Azure has over 15 percent market share. However, it is growing at 16 percent, thus, in the coming years, Azure is likely to beat its rival.
- Future of Cloud Computing
Owing to the wide-spread use of cloud computing devices, companies around the world find it easier to create micro-service architectures with Azure.
- Rapid Availability and Unmatched Growth
Azure allows the developers to scale the application close to 100% percent. In addition to that, Azure assures that databases will never face problems in software architectures.
- Interoperability with Software Development Kits
Azure houses a plethora of software development environments such as Python IDE, Java IDE, etc. and version control tools like Git, Docker.
- Flexible Pricing Model
According to this model, users will have to shell out the money only for the services and resources that they use.
- Cognitive Services
Microsoft is making more advancements in implementing AI in its cloud services. Let’s see how.
- Azure provides a wide range of Cognitive services, which a user can leverage to improve his/her business
- Azure’s search APIs will allow you to incorporate the Bing search facility into your custom application
- Leveraging the knowledge services, you can perform knowledge-based searches to find out academic content, etc.
- Using Azure’s intuitive speech services, you can convert text to speech and vice versa in real-time
- Via language services which are in-built in the Azure package, you can perform text translations, grammatical error correction, and more through user-based commands
- The vision service that Azure offers can accurately perform facial recognition via complex face recognition algorithms
Why Azure Training Is Good For Your Career In Cloud
Azure is gaining significant acceptance at the enterprise levels. It will soon become the industry leader in the cloud computing domain. It can handle massive chunks of unorganized data with ease. In addition, it brings a range of cutting-edge cloud technologies under its hood. Using Azure, you can create a custom cloud solution and enable it across the enterprise. With this, you can scale your services, implement enterprise-wide security measures, and more.
By taking an industry-recognized Azure training, you can enhance your skill sets in the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Virtual Networks creation and configuration
- User-Defined Routes and Network Load Balancers
- Azure SQL and database
- Firewall management and networking rules
- Azure Web APIs creation and Manage, Mobile Applications
- Applications Service Backup
- AAD Integration
Who Can Take Azure Training?
Azure Training can benefit a number of people which includes:
1) Any Tech Enthusiast who desires to learn Azure
2) Software Developers
3) IT Professionals
4) System Administrators
5) System Architects
6) Job Seekers
7) Network Engineers
8) SAP Consultants and Professionals who love to learn about incorporating SAP in Azure environment
Microsoft Provides the following list of certifications
Microsoft offers several role-based Azure certifications to help an aspirant validate their Azure skills. Here is a collated list of all the Azure certifications:
- Fundamental-level Azure Certification:
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Associate-level Azure Certifications:
- Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ 500)
- Azure Developer Associate (AZ 203)
- Azure Data Scientist Associate (DP 100)
- Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP 200, DP 201)
- Azure AI Engineer Associate (AZ 100)
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ 103)
- Expert-level Azure Certifications:
- Azure DevOps Engineer Associate (AZ 400)
- Azure Solution Architect Expert (AZ 300, AZ 301)
- Microsoft Certified: Speciality Certification
- Azure for SAP Workloads (AZ 120)
Why You Should Get An Azure Certification
Microsoft Azure Certification can help you in acquiring hands-on-experience in solving real world problems and help you stand out against the rest by landing a high-paying corporate job. Enrolling for an industry-recognized Microsoft Azure training will help you get lucrative jobs in top MNCs.