This class if full now. You can register on the wait list to be notified when a seat becomes available.
Live Online & Classroom Enterprise Certification Training
With our AWS SysOps training, master the skills necessary to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. Gain a deep understanding of AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment.
Looking for a private batch ?REQUEST A CALLBACK
Real-time code analysis and feedback
100% Money Back Guarantee
From deployment, management, and operations to migration, data flow, cost control, and beyond, SpringPeople’s AWS SysOps certification training will help you master the full ecosystem of processes and best practices associated with AWS.
In our AWS SysOps course, with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, you learn different CloudWatch metrics and how to draw insights from these metrics to maintain your organization's AWS Stack at an optimal state. Master the core concepts of provisioning, data management, OpsWorks, Security on AWS and Networking to build high availability, highly resilient and fault-tolerant architectures in the AWS cloud.
With our Cloudlabs, you will have the opportunity to work within each of the major operational areas of AWS, gaining the expertise needed to operate and maintain systems running on AWS efficiently.
At the end of this AWS SysOps training, you will be able to:
● Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
● Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
● Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
● Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
● Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services.
● Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud.
● Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor.
● Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances.
● Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand.
● Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Live Online Training18 Hours
The trainer for this AWS SysOps course has extensive experience in deploying and managing AWS Stack and carries years of experience mentoring professionals working with AWS. In this AWS SysOps training, online access is available.
Amazon Web Service's core certifications span three key knowledge areas: architecture, development, and operations, and come in 2 skill levels - associate and professional. AWS also offers specialty certifications that prove advanced expertise in targeted IT domains, such as big data and networking.
AWS SysOps - Associate certification & validates your ability in deploying, scaling, migrating and managing AWS systems.SysOps certification exam candidates are recommended to have at least one year of ha... Read More
This training gave me big picture of Big data. Good amount of material shared. I believe, no need to search anything else, just material is sufficient. Hands on ? Good Quality ? Given the many real world examples and how they use.
We are proud and satisfied after the completion of Angularjs training from SpringPeople. Our trainer, Gayathri was excellent and really good in explaining concepts very clearly by quoting simpler and practical examples.
I would strongly recommend this training for anyone aspiring to work on AngularJS Thank you SpringPeople for helping us to achieve the necessary skill set.
Few of our software engineers got trained by SpringPeople, and we had couple of sessions on JQuery, CSS3. Most of the feedback which we received from our team were good. The core components were explained with appropriate examples. The trainer ability to explain the concepts was excellent and trainer interaction with our participants was significant. We would like to thank entire team of SpringPeople..! Keep up the Good work.