Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training
Live Online & Classroom Enterprise Certification Training
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform. Some of the essential skills covered in the course include configuring Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using the director UI); managing users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage; setting quotas; and configuring images at instantiation. This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Select from Upcoming Batches to Enroll
Looking for a private batch ?REQUEST A CALLBACK
Completion Certificate from OEM
Real-time code analysis and feedback
100% Money Back Guarantee
What is Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 about?
The Red Hat, OpenStack Administration I training uses authorized course content developed by Red Hat and will be delivered by Red Hat certified Instructor. The focus of the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) training will be on managing OpenStack using both the web-based dashboard and the command-line interface, in addition to managing instances and installing a proof-of-concept environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) director.
Some of the essential skills covered in the course include configuring Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using the director UI); managing users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage; setting quotas; and configuring images at instantiation.This course is intended to develop the skills needed to utilize and manage the daily operation of a private cloud. A private cloud can reduce costs through fine-grained resource control, simplifying regulatory compliance, and permitting easier integration with legacy systems.
What are the objectives of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 ?
After attending this course, candidates will be able to understand the architecture of a private or hybrid OpenStack cloud infrastructure and will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot software-defined network services, resources, servers, and applications for dynamically scalable business environments.
Candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Design and implement on-demand projects, software-defined networks, and virtual machine instances.
- Deploy a proof-of-concept OpenStack installation for practice, development, demonstration, and testing, back in your own home or business computing environment.
- Manage software-defined networks such as subnets, routers, floating IP addresses, images, flavors, security groups/rules, and block and object storage.
- Create and customize advanced VM instances as applications, customize on deploy, and create scalable stacks of multiple VM applications.
- Launch an instance.
- Manage projects, quotas, and users.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Create and manage block and object storage in the OpenStack framework.
- Customize instances with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable stacks.
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using RHOSP director.
Available Training Modes
Live Online Training40 Hours
Who is Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 for?
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
What are the prerequisites for Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110?
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- or demonstrate equivalent experience
Introduce launching an instance
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
Organize people and resources
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
Describe cloud computing
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
Manage Linux networks
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
Prepare to deploy an instance with public access
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
Deploy an instance
- Launch and verify an instance.
Manage block storage
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
Manage object storage
- Administer object storage.
Prepare to deploy an external instance
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
Deploy an instance with public access
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
Deploy scalable stacks
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
Install an OpenStack overcloud
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
Lab: Comprehensive review of CL110
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators course.
Who is the instructor for this training?
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I Training will be delivered by Red Hat certified Instructor who has extensive domain experience, including years of experience training & mentoring professionals in the industry.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training - Certification & Exam
This training gave me big picture of Big data. Good amount of material shared. I believe, no need to search anything else, just material is sufficient. Hands on ? Good Quality ? Given the many real world examples and how they use.
We are proud and satisfied after the completion of Angularjs training from SpringPeople. Our trainer, Gayathri was excellent and really good in explaining concepts very clearly by quoting simpler and practical examples.
I would strongly recommend this training for anyone aspiring to work on AngularJS Thank you SpringPeople for helping us to achieve the necessary skill set.
Few of our software engineers got trained by SpringPeople, and we had couple of sessions on JQuery, CSS3. Most of the feedback which we received from our team were good. The core components were explained with appropriate examples. The trainer ability to explain the concepts was excellent and trainer interaction with our participants was significant. We would like to thank entire team of SpringPeople..! Keep up the Good work.