Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training
Live Online & Classroom Enterprise Training
Red Hat OpenStack Administration is specially designed for system administrators who greatly deal with cloud computing environment implementation. Master the core concepts of Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using the director UI) and learn skills like managing users, block storage, roles, images, projects, flavors, and networking; configuring images at instantiation and setting quotas. Right from installing a proof-of-concept, configuring, using, and maintaining, learn all about Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Select from Upcoming Batches to Enroll
Looking for a private batch ?REQUEST A CALLBACK
Real-time code analysis and feedback
100% Money Back Guarantee
What is Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training about?
The Red Hat, OpenStack Administration I training uses authorized course content developed by Red Hat and will be delivered by Red Hat certified Instructor. Red Hat OpenStack Administration training primarily focuses on managing OpenStack using the command-line interface, web-based dashboard, managing instances and installing a proof-of-concept environment using RHOSP (Red Hat OpenStack Platform) director.
Gain deep insights and skills to utilize and manage the daily operation of a private cloud. A private cloud can help in reducing costs by simplifying regulatory compliance, through fine-grained resource control and permitting easier integration with legacy systems.
What are the objectives of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training ?
After attending the Red Hat CL110 training course, candidates will be able to understand the architecture of a private or hybrid OpenStack cloud infrastructure and will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot software-defined network services, resources, servers, and applications for dynamically scalable business environments.
Candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Designing and implementation of software-defined networks on-demand projects, and virtual machine instances.
- Learn to implement installation of proof-of-concept OpenStack for development, demonstration practice, and testing in the business computing environment.
- Work on different types of software-defined networks like routers, subnets, images, security groups/rules, floating IP addresses, flavors, and block and object storage.
- Enhance your learning experience with our hands-on experience on advanced VM instances as customize on deploy applications, and create scalable stacks of multiple VM applications.
- Master core concepts of networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- In the OpenStack framework, leaen to create, manage block and object storage.
- Customize instances with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable stacks.
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using RHOSP director.
After successful completion of the course, participants will receive the CL110 certification.
Available Training Modes
Live Online Training40 Hours
Who is Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training for?
- This RedHat cl110 certification course is designed for Cloud Administrators, Cloud Operators, Linux System Administrators, and for those who are responsible for maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
What are the prerequisites for Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training?
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification.*
- or equivalent experience
- *For candidates without RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment test from RedHat.
Introduce launching an instance
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
Organize people and resources
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
Describe cloud computing
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
Manage Linux networks
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
Prepare to deploy an instance with public access
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
Deploy an instance
- Launch and verify an instance.
Manage block storage
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
Manage object storage
- Administer object storage.
Prepare to deploy an external instance
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
Deploy an instance with public access
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
Deploy scalable stacks
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
Install an OpenStack overcloud
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
Lab: Comprehensive review of CL110
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators course.
Who is the instructor for this training?
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I Training will be delivered by Red Hat certified Instructor with an extensive domain experience, including years of experience in training & mentoring professionals in the industry.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I CL110 Training - Certification & Exam
This training gave me big picture of Big data. Good amount of material shared. I believe, no need to search anything else, just material is sufficient. Hands on ? Good Quality ? Given the many real world examples and how they use.
We are proud and satisfied after the completion of Angularjs training from SpringPeople. Our trainer, Gayathri was excellent and really good in explaining concepts very clearly by quoting simpler and practical examples.
I would strongly recommend this training for anyone aspiring to work on AngularJS Thank you SpringPeople for helping us to achieve the necessary skill set.
Few of our software engineers got trained by SpringPeople, and we had couple of sessions on JQuery, CSS3. Most of the feedback which we received from our team were good. The core components were explained with appropriate examples. The trainer ability to explain the concepts was excellent and trainer interaction with our participants was significant. We would like to thank entire team of SpringPeople..! Keep up the Good work.